Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Online Lottery

http://www.e-vwd.com/29036mc

I'm already doing this and thought you'd like to know about it too! I think it's great! Because of the phenomenal interest though over the last few weeks the chances are that you're already participating but just in case you're not...

The fact is many ordinary people like you and me could be very rich come Friday night! That's because the EuroMillions lottery is estimated to be a massive £25 million!
Everyone in an e-Lottery Syndicate (and that includes me) is already crossing everything possible because there's a 3,600% greater chance of scooping that jackpot with this unique syndicate system!

Didn't think you'd want to miss out!
You can just play this Friday only if you want, safely and conveniently online with a couple of spare minutes and just £5 GBP. AND YOU CAN PLAY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD! Winnings are processed and despatched within days to anywhere on the planet!

For just £5 GBP you actually get 36 entries giving a massive 3,600% greater chance of scooping the jackpot and with TWO LESS NUMBERS needed to win it!!!
Listen- I KNOW it sounds too good to be true but it is true! And it's genuine.

Visit the web site above for full details-
Please e-mail me for more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it when I find good stuff to read on this subject.
You may find somthing you like at my web site: business building
If you like business building, you'll find it there.

Thanks mark cox