Friday, February 02, 2007

Professional copy - affordable rates

Professional copy - affordable rates

http://www.copy-writer.co.uk/index.html

Sometimes you know you need the expertise and creative talents of a copywriter to make your brochures, websites, newsletters and annual reports more effective.
Often your own people in the business are too close to be able to get across clear, concise messages – they understand the business but you cannot assume that everyone will. I can help - with over 15 years experience writing business communications I provide a top quality copywriting service at affordable rates.

Take a look at my background and the clients I have worked with.
I am very versatile with a keen business understanding and appreciation of the fast moving technology sector. As well as my IT experience I have also worked in the health sector, the pharmaceutical industry, telecommunications and across most sectors in the SME market.
I have built long term relationships with many of my clients, who use my services time and again because of the consistently high standards of my work, accuracy and ‘can-do’ attitude to getting a project completed on time, on budget, and on schedule.

Sometimes it’s worth giving me a call to work on a small project, a case study, for example and you can see the quality of my work for yourself. Many of my customers started this way and quickly go on to trust me with the project management of updating their website content or the production of their newsletter. Give me a call for a specific quotation.
I’m very friendly and good at listening, good copywriters usually are!

- Helen Duncan

Get in touch for a no nonsense quotation for your writing project.
I charge by the hour or by the day.

Helen Duncan
PO Box 98
Glossop
Derbyshire
SK13 8YW

Telephone: 01457 857111
Facsimile: 01457 863349
mailto:contact@copy-writer.co.uk

No comments: